I. General conditions
The administration has a right to penalize violators for breaking the forum’s rules. Penalties vary from warning to banning (blockage from entering the forum) users by nickname or IP-address at large.
Moderators have the right to establish additional rules in the sections they moderate (shown at the top of a page), if they do not contradict Na`Vi forum rules.
Since our currency system,
GOLD, is still new, it can be changed in the future with possible partial loss of earned GOLD.II. Rules of conductIt’s not allowed to:
1. Leave messages and files containing lies, vulgar or offensive statements, calls for violence, racial hatred and any other kinds of statements including but not limited to racial or sexual harassment, insults, bad manner, abuse or stalking.
2. Using profanity/vulgarity/cursing/swearing/bad language.
3. Publish pornographic content, effing and blinding and clones of such expressions in any context, headline, message body, nickname, icon or signature. Clone is a mutilated, cut or abbreviated word or that one containing shifted letters or symbols but recognized easily. Messages containing effing and blinding will be edited or deleted by moderator.
5. Abuse or threaten other forum users.
6. Register more than 1 profile per person.
GOLD (give GOLD for posts with no useful information, spam, offtop, unfair tapping by means of fraudulent links etc).
8. Use translit or any other hardly understandable language.
9. Advertise other websites, products, services or forums.
10. Duplicate topics or post them in the wrong section.
11. Use caps in subject lines unless they signal crucial information appealing to all forum users.12. Use any other language than English.It’s highly recommended:
1. Not to do overquoting.
2. Not to abuse text formatting and tag color/size.
3. To obey spelling rules.4. To follow forum topics and obey special rules established for certain sub-sections in addition to current rules.
5. Use copyrights if you copy any content courtesy of other websites or forums.III. PenaltiesIn case a user violates the Na`Vi forum rules he can be warned by moderator. The maximum amount of warnings is 5 (). When you receive your fifth warning, you will be banned by nickname or IP-address for certain period of time established by the moderator (from 1 day to 12 months). Every 24 hours the system automatically removes one warning from you.
You can check the amount of warnings you have in your profile.
Actions of moderators/administrations are not subject to any appeal or discussion.
All the questions concerning your warnings can be discussed with moderator/administrator by means of private messages.
Any lies, vulgar or misleading statements about the organization, consciously changing the organization’s marks (logo, t-shirts, stickers etc) or insulting it is punishable by banning for a period of time decided by the administration.
GOLD will also be used as a penalty.
Also read our FAQ - Your easy guide to Na`Vi Forums:http://forum.navi-gaming.com/announcements/?aid=9